Friday, August 2, 2013

Stuff

Alright! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I forgot to do my things. I did them yesterday. The things can be facts, too, and that's what I did for some of yesterdays. For what I did the on the 31. I drew two owls, and that's it. I only did two. Yesterday I didn't do any owls. I learned how to make spaghetti by myself and I got two facts.
1.  There is some types of kangaroos that live in trees!
2. It would take more than five days for a land snail ( there is other types?) to travel one mile!


                                                          My Owls.
                                               

                                                     This one is bumpy because I used wet glue instead of a glue stick like I                                                           usually do.

This was sort of boring. I hope you like the owls!

1 comment: