Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Owls and Pigs.

Yesterday for my three things, actually I did four, I did modeling clay and I drew some more. I'm going to post the last day's things in the morning of the next day, so I'm always going to say, " For yesterdays things..."  Anyway, back to what I did. I have this picture of 12 adorable little cartoon owls, and I'm going to draw all of them. Until I'm drawn all 12, You're going to see an owl or two. Every day.  


                                                 These are the two owls I drew yesterday.

                                   



                                           
                                          And this is the modeling clay things I made. A flower that reminds me of a water
                                          lily and a pig. I put the pig in the flower and it looks like a frog.
         
                                       




There might be something interesting tomorrow or something like this.
I'll post again tomorrow,
Rachel.

1 comment: