Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Garden

Here are some pics of my garden. I've been planting for a while and the garden is pretty big.    



       
This is my whole garden. I have a tomato, some African Daises and
 Bachelor Buttons in front of the tomato. I have some zucchini, and various flowers.

                                           The tall plant is a sunflower. The plant in the corner is lettuce. The yellow flower
                                            is a Pansy and the pink flower is a Danthus. The plants by the Danthus and                
                                            behind the sunflower are bachelor buttons and African daises that haven't
                                             started to boom yet. The Frisbee is covering some plants that my mom thought were weeds and ripped out.

                                                             This is a Sylvia flower that I planted and some sort of
                                                               pretty ivy that I did not plant started to grow beside it and
                                                               think that they're really pretty together.
                                                    The tall plant is a sunflower. The plants that are                                      
                                                 starting to fan out are zucchini plants are and by the zuchini are bachelor buttons that haven't
                                            started to bloom yet.  There is also a lettuce with the buttons. In the bottom left
                                             corner is part of my tomato plant.
                                         

                                                   





                 




                     

No comments:

Post a Comment