Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Swim Team

We had our first swim meet on Saturday. I entered the 25 ( a 25 is one length of the pool) backstroke, a 25 freestyle ( people usually swim the freestyle with the front crawl), and  a 25 butterfly. I got 7th ( :(  ) place in backstroke, 4th ( :| ) in Freestyle, and 2nd ( :) ) in butterfly. I was surprised at getting 2nd place in butterfly, since I don't like it and consider it my worst stroke. I would have gotten a better place in backstroke, but I crash into the lane line which slows me down.  Backstroke is probably my worst stroke.

5 comments:

  1. Yay you finally posted! Wow, I didn't know you were a swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't post. Wow! It's been a looong time. Sorry. I got an ear infection and I had a fever and was down for about a week. (It started on Memorial Day). Because of the infection my ear filled up with fluid, and there was so much pressure (that's why my ear hurt)that my ear drum burst. That might be hard to understand. It's easier when I can actually tell it. I can email you and explain it better if you didn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine; I understand!! Ugh!!! I'm so sorry! Yuck!

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure it's healed now. I can hear out of the ear perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the fish stuff?
    ~LIBBY~

    ReplyDelete